I've been wanting to respond to your post but have been living at work again. I won't even go into it but it sucks! I think I'm done trying to "do it all".
Regarding Belle, I know you know you didn't do anything wrong or that you missed something but we always have to doubt ourselves as moms, don't we? As moms we always want the best for our kids and do want them to do anything they want to do and be anything thing want to be but it doesn't always work out. Jim and I always say if Carter does end up doing something spectacular in life, it will be our fault. He's certainly got the potential. I don't think I ever lived up to my potential, but you know what, who cares? I'm happy with my life. So glad to hear Belle is sweet and wonderful and silly and loving and kind. With you and Thane behind her, it will all work out no matter what lies ahead for her. I can't imagine your frustration navigating specialists and insurance and school needs. I do remember you saying how thankful you were for Dartmouth. It sounds like you are still pleased with what they do. We always learn a lot from the challenges in our lives, that is for sure.
Carole, I know how you feel about the summer flying by. We are headed to DC to visit Jim's family on Thursday and returning Monday 8/1. Carter starts to school the 9th or 10th (can't remember) and guess that is when Jim will start homeschooling Emerson. Should be interesting to say the least. St. Francis enrollment is down so now they only have 3 classes of kindergarten instead of 4. Even if Jim does find a job, now I'm afraid there won't be room for him there. I'm trying not to worry about things I can't control though.
Off to dinner. Brenda
No comments:
Post a Comment