Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Crossroads

Well,
I swore I would only work 2 days each week...(this is working out fairly well.)
I also swore we would do something fun on the other days.
I keep making suggestions but get..."I don't know" or maybe....or
can I just play Wii!!
Who am I to tell them what is fun? They really are nicer to each other
when they play it...or computer games.

We are on the down slide towards school starting (Aug 8th)
and I do not want the summer to end with we should have ....

Julie, I will tell you this:
learning something new or challenging yourself is good for your
self esteem and morale.
Look at the most successful people YOU know personally.
It is likely they reinvent themselves when they are in a rut or just plain bored.
It is slow process.

Think of me...when I was 38 and 8 months I had child #1.
At 40 and 9 months I had a premie on an apnea monitor for 9 months.
I am sure you can find something equally as challenging!!

c


No comments:

Post a Comment