Tuesday, January 8, 2013

do not turn left

Hummmph,
 

WAY back in november i was in the Walgreens parking lot next to White Station High School.
(julie, they torn down part of Eudora church and put up a walgreens across little perkins near Babcocks...just east of babcocks)

I was behind WG and after i dropped off Corinne I turned left (to get back on poplar ...headed east) .
A man heard a horn and accellerated( that was his story at the time)...hitting me after i turned left!!!

I get a call from State farm...."investigating"....
Since I made a left turn in the path of his parked car...  I AM GUILTY.

Learn from the dumbest thing i have heard in a while!!!

1 comment:

  1. Is State Farm your carrier or his? If his, get your carrier involved. Don't take the adjusters word for it. They don't know as much as they think they do :)

    ReplyDelete