Monday, January 21, 2013

no time like now

Yes, it is 3 a.m.
Keith came to bed at 1a and I have been awake ever since.
Nothing much going on, just checking out the posts.

How is the weather Julie? Bet it is darn chilly there.

This one is a new one.  Keith's dad needed oxygen so the least expensive way to get it was to go through Hospice.  That means if he needs to see a dr for a hang nail he needs to go through Hospice.  Wacky system we have here.

Corinne is driving a little more...she is getting better but sometimes she forgets the turn signals.

I cannot believe I am planning the summer camp schedule.  C wants to go back  to the Girl Scout  horse camp.  she really missed it last yr.
Kevin just wants boy camp at Camp Lake Stephens.

Where r ya'll going this summer?
c

No comments:

Post a Comment