Wednesday, June 29, 2011

summer fun

Yesterday was like old times.
the last 3 (plus 1 sibling) of the original group were"playing" together.
Although it started as a high spirited game of Monopoly,
we took a break for lunch, swam then
headed off to the zoo.

Believe me Julie, you were there with us in spirit.
We could not get those monkeys to howl...I tried.
I got 'the look' from Corinne that I should stop.

We all agreed that the wolf exhibit is pretty darned
awful coupled with the fact that the new baby elk was downwind!!

The butterfly exhibit has been turned into a bird exhibit,
complete with sticks for purchase to feed them.

Emerson was the best , though.
I asked him if he could wink..he shows me he can.
So I told he to wink at the polar bear when he swims by....off he ran.
Oh I remember those days, they were so sweet!!
pip pip

c

No comments:

Post a Comment