Friday, June 24, 2011

oldies

A friend from high school has found a box of old photos.
She has started posting them on facebook.
I got a good laugh when my own daughter could not
pick me out from a group of five 9th graders.

I sent her a msg on fb that i was enjoying the oldies.
She sent me a msg back tell me she was going to post
more but was unsure if it was safe to tread there.

My first response was why not...but then I got
to thinking....well, it was in the past and foolish behavior
happens to us all.
So, if you want I will try to copy a few and post them .


A new Corinne -ism
Corinne, you need to cook rice for dinner.
ok
you need to go to Highpoint and buy it first then use
this pot. you will only need 1 cup of rice to the pot of water.
( I boil, I don't steam it)
ok

I go to work......

I call home at 3:30
How is it going with the rice?
oh i forgot to cook it.
I call back at 4
How is it going?
Well, all the water is gone.
Corinne, which pot did you use?
The one u told me to use.
er did you not put enough water.
Didn't u say use all of the rice??
No, only a cup (Lucy!!!!!)
Oh well it looks done to me.
C-taste it and then let me know.
er mom it needs to cook more what do i do?
Get out the biggest pot we have, strain the rice and put it in the new pot FULL OF WATER!!

she is the best!! trooper. as long as she can get back to her books
she will do anything.

enjoy the weekend.
Cari enjoy Paris
c

No comments:

Post a Comment