Thursday, June 2, 2011

Heat wave upon us

Julie, missing the heat?
c'mon down!!

I am dry/wet/dry/wet... I feel like Corky's ribs.
I am amazed that the swimming pool can go
from really cool to tepid bath water with a week.

Too bad the cool nights can't hang on 7-10 more days,
corinne will be at horse camp.
sleeping outdoors with the elements and critters.

We (Keith and I) experienced the 'parents are so annoying'
tirade wed. those 2 were acting up in target, he slaps her face,
she lies in wait. I get so mad I could be in an Omen movie.

i locked them out and they proceed to bang on the door/window/ HOUSE!!!
ring the bell so long I had to disconnect it and run the hose...some of which got under the laundry room door and into the house!

Finally after doing outdoor chores they are let in.
at a pow-wow later on they tell us they don't like it here and want to leave.
i tell them go, but beware of the seedier side of life...
(also with whose $$ will they accomplish this)

Kevin says no i 'm not going now...it is too easy just to walk out the door with you watching me!! heehee
Corinne wants to be back in school...she does not like alll the rules!!!!here at Tara/Southfork/Green Acres...whatever you want to call this place.
I remind her several times they are 11 and 13.
This is getting to them in a mean way...we act older...oh yeah ...what was that crap in target!!!!!!!!!!!

I swallow my pride despite the lump in my throat and tell them I do LOVE them no matter how they behave!! they are still insisting they want to make the rules and live "their own life".

I soap opera could not write this stuff.
You should have seen the help I had today!!!
Kevin even went back to play baseball.

Did I really give birth to these two or were they invaded by aliens...zapped in the brain and taken away leaving what ever you want to call them.

No comments:

Post a Comment