Tuesday, August 16, 2011

week 2 of school, already!!

hello,
Since I last posted I now have a 14 going on 17 yr old
that increasingly wants to drive.????? Why is this?
Does she think she will get a car soon??

We had a spontaneous b.d. celebration on sat.
The Glee movie and pizza with a gaggle of girls.
Kevin dropped in for razzing purposes.
They are an opinionated bunch, seriously.

Kevin is breezing through this year too.
I might need to go ask to have him switched to a harder team,
although they will tell you they are evenly divided.

O.K., I thought girls were the people that complained more....
I think I am going to turn on a tape recorder...yes, we actually have one,
and have him listen to himself.
I have tried no reply, replying with a worse case senario,
asking HIM to leave the room, leaving the room
(he is like a dog...he follows along), and asking him to SHUT UP.
To which he replies...you don't love me or you her more than me.

Misery does not need company in this small house!!!

Is this typical of almost 12 yr olds.... not knowing what they want,
finally deciding what they want, then whining about it afterwards.

Congrats to Corinne for making the volleyball team...she may even get a starting position!!!

need to go finish my job,
Hazel, Alice or what ever maid you remember.






No comments:

Post a Comment