Monday, August 1, 2011

mellow child

Kevin made it safely back to us.
Camp Lake Stephens had him for 2 weeks.
He LOVED the camp experience and is much more
aware of his attitude...our family attitude.
He reminds us when we dis one another...'we don't talk like that at Camp Lake Stephens.'

He seems lost at times...he mentioned that sitting around at home just chilling was rather boring. I know he misses the guys...9 boys bonding for 2 weeks. the first week they
were with regular campers. the second week they hung out with the jr high kids.

I think part of this quietness is older kids tolerate juvenile behavior less, so you must
change you behavior to suit the situation.
He did come home with lots of quirky...boy...behavior farts and all!!

Did I mention they have devotional twice a day and vespers!! he likes reading the bible in the evening. nice


c

No comments:

Post a Comment