Thursday, March 21, 2013

ok, did I really say we need a snow day!!!

Yep it was me.
I was remarking to someone that i sure miss the occasional snow day.  well , I  NEED to leave town!!
the way it is going here... i might get the snow night.

Keith is hanging in there. Today they are cleaning the house to get ready for the after funeral dinner. Wish i was there to help.
His mom was a great purger.  his dad was great at dividing up assets, the house and its contents are for the children to deal with.

thx for all the e-mails.
was able to get the dog her shots just in time to take her to the kennel tonight. thx brenda for the offer. thx cari for the help with Corinne.
Julie, Kevin love talking with Parrish.
Are you going to Atlanta any time this summer??   Maybe that can be the meeting place.
later
c


No comments:

Post a Comment