Carole, I'm happy to help you out and sent you an email. Just let me know where and when to pick up kids!!
Julie, I didn't mean to imply that our get together would be in Memphis. That wouldn't be fair to you or Dana. Once we determine if there is a date that works for all of us, we'll see if we can pick a place that perhaps would be equal distance or somewhere everyone has always wanted to go. Again, I know it's a longshot, but you never know. We can handle Parrish, we can just remind him there's a good chance we changed his diapers!! I hope you are successful in getting the help you need. I know having Thane working out of town makes it extra hard for you.
We survived spring break and actually had a pretty good time although travelling with Jim 24/7 is a challenge sometimes. I like to drive until we get to where we're going with as few stops as possible and he has the "life is a journey, not a destination" philosophy which is pure torture for me. If I hadn't driven four hours yesterday, we probably wouldn't have gotten home until midnight last night instead of 8:00 pm.
Back to the grind (minus today's workout.....those pesky shoes still being in the trailer and me unable to retrieve them since we had to put it in the garage since it's raining and it leaks and now can't get to the trailer door).
Brenda
No comments:
Post a Comment