Tuesday, February 5, 2013

home

Hi
Keith did indeed make it home.
He is exhausted and so is his dad.

Helpless is the word that comes to mind...not for him but me.
It is very hard for him to grasp the why when he  sees his dad making decisions but not
acting on them...he asked for cereal but won't eat it...just move his arms.
It is equally hard for me to try to explain the reason behind it.

My heart tells me it is a matter of a week or two. For this I am very sad.
I will miss his humor and his advice.

I am selfish in a way....i keep thinking I will never be ready for my parents
to leave me.  I cannot do this...I do not want to ever go through this.
what will i do, how will i do it from  here.

I was thinking today...actually praying for his mom to 'come get him'.
As i write this I suspect I know the day he will die....2/14.
why not? Joan died on 2/2...his birthday so he will die on hers.
how fitting.

c

No comments:

Post a Comment