every good plan has some wiggle room.
Mine needed HULA room.
Kevin broke his appliance. On monday I tracked down the dr...with LITTLE!!help from the service.
We were scheduled to go in 8:30 christmas morning for repairs.
Same laxed service that helped me reach him the first time apparently DID NOT
inform him we had already left town!! christmas morning to avoid the storm of the century in the midsouth....complete with blizzard warnings!!
I get a call 1 hr into the drive asking if we were coming.
SOOO, yep with the storm of the century bearing down on us we head to Jackson MS to meet my wonderful dad and sister!! they drove 3 hrs to pick them up for which i am forever in debt!!
Keith and i will head south on friday.
I did reap some benefit from the rendevous...a few crawfish and 2 boiled crabs!!
LONG, LONG drive in the windy rain back to memphis...but we are safe.
Waiting on the ham to finish so we can enjoy some whoo food.
take care, be safe
c
No comments:
Post a Comment