work is nice. different kind of busy. one hour is your limit..wake up, drink, get dressed and be gone!!!
Well, not really.. just seems so.
Basketball is over. Angie and I spent last friday night at lindenwood with 10 or so team members.
Basketball and roller skating in the gym, pizza then movies til 3:30A.
they had fun. C and I came home and went directly to bed for 3 hrs.
Then it was off to theatre class. Corinne and co. will have a performance on March 3rd.
Any takers?? She is singing Matchmaker , Matchmaker make me a match from Hello Dolly.
Yes brenda, we would love to came see carter in Alladin. A meanie...so out of character for him!!
Cari how goes it?? how is grant's foot?
We are stuck here for spring break...new job and everyone there with kids will not be working.
Yes , I do know one nurse from my st Francis hosp days.
later
c
No comments:
Post a Comment