Yes, Carole, we would love to come to Corinne's Hello Dolly musical. Give me the details! I will put it on my calendar tonight! I have gone back to the old fashioned day planner strategy. I would do pretty good if I just looked at it! I picked Emerson up from school the other day and started to head home knowing Carter was staying after for play practice then realized I was supposed to be bringing Lizzy home too! Poor girl. She seemed ok though. I hadn't gone that far but the gates were closed by the time I got back. I'm getting old!
Carole, I looked into the mud camp thing. My co-worker is sending her sons the last session since that is when their friends are going. Which sessions are Corinne and Abby working? I'll have to talk to Jim about Emerson and the summer soon. I've been putting it off although the other day he did mention that he knew I was working this summer. I thought he would try to re-negotiate that point.
Brenda
No comments:
Post a Comment