Monday, May 23, 2011

I would have blogged sooner...

But I have had my booty on a beach chair the past week.

Also, I just figured out the password for my computer.  I changed it when I was mad at P (and didn't want him to have access to the computer), used it and then forgot it a day later.  He didn't have access to the computer while I was gone, which I think was for the best.  I was racking my brain trying to remember it (using the thesaurus app on my phone) and today I got out the dictionary - I knew the word had a double letter and had something to do with how I felt about my son right then.  The word:

ruffian

I guess I live in a Dicken's novel sometimes when I chose to use words like that.  But I do have to get this boy under control.  The child who I never thought would stop nursing (I'm sure you all remember that) is going to be in high school next year.  I really wanted him to go to this kinda hippy alternative school that I thought would be a good fit for him  http://www.compass-school.org/ but he wasn't having it - even though he thought it would be better for him.  All his friends are already at the local school (local meaning 20 minutes away) http://www.burrburton.org/ and that is all.he.cares.about.  UGH.  We had a major argument because I wouldn't let him go camping with a bunch of his friends from the high school.  No parents.  UM,  do you think I am a MORON my child?  Why don't I just go ahead and buy you a twelve pack and load the bong?  Mom, you are SO overprotective and controlling. 

Yep...that's where we are right now.

Is it awful that I am grateful my kids don't get out of school until mid June? 

1 comment:

  1. challenges are every where with this age group.
    glad C is down a grade .

    ReplyDelete