Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hello, I am new to blogging so bear with me.

I am starting to keep a record of Corinne-isms.
she reminds me of mallory in 'Family Ties'

Anyway, I told her for dinner we would use some of the pork chops
keith cooked the other night.
C --what are you going to do with them.
M--use your stir fried rice/peas receipe...chop some and add it to the rice.
C--um mom, we had that rice for Easter ...do you think it is still good??
M--er er er .Corinne , we finished the one you cooked...i will make more.
C-- oh, O.K.
silly but totally corinne.
In fact, Kevin has even stopped himself and said 'oh my gosh...I sound like corinne!!

We are well, but I am needing a more fuel effecient car in the worst way!!

2 comments:

  1. Just got a subaru outback - loving it & it gets great mileage

    ReplyDelete
  2. kathryn johnson has one and likes it. we bought a 2004 volvo wagon last june. like it a lot. next car will be a prius or something like it

    ReplyDelete