Saturday, September 8, 2012

constant state of busy

OK.  i know this is supposed to be a really fun time.
Don't get me wrong ...it is.   I am just not sleeping enough.

This past week was a blur.
Volleyball and more volleyball.
Football friday////volleyball/fair/birthday party saturday.
that was child 1.
child two is an all day sunday affair.  kevin turns 13 on wed.
 an all day celebration.
then on to youth group and 'the talk  for boys'.
Kevin has a  friend and they  have a nice small but fun youth group.


I have a 35th high school class reunion.   WOW.
since Kevin is off friday and corinne is stuck in memphis  er, VOLLEYBALL!!!
kevin and i will go to La.  and visit family and friends.

The shell concerts will be starting up so Brenda and Cari we need to go to at least 1 together.
I have a U of M concert series mailout.  looks good.  might even try to go to a few.


waiting on the contractor, still!!
outta here,
c

No comments:

Post a Comment