Sunday, November 20, 2011

Trying Again

Hey guys,

I tried to post the other day but lost my connection.  My Mac is giving me a lot of trouble lately.  Jim thought I needed a new hard drive but now it's working fine (for now anyway). Technology!!

Jim started his new job Wednesday.  So far so good.  There have been heated discussions in the Pruett house about me continuing to work.  Not sure his reasoning, but he is certainly passionate about it.  I start part time Jan 1st which will be helpful.  He has backed down about me quitting in the summer and I have given my boss and the COO my word that I won't (unless there is some unforeseen event).  My concession to him was I would quit May 2013 if this summer doesn't go well so I would be home next summer with Emerson.  Carter is obviously old enough to take care of himself at this point.  I know Emerson will love summer camp activities.  Hoping you guys can point me in the right direction for that type of thing.  Mom will come down as well and we will probably take the kids up there once too plus vacation ourselves so I don't think it will be that big of deal but I'll just have to wait and see.

Loved the picture of Corinne, Carole.  Carter ended up being a zombie and Emerson was Sponge Bob.  

Hoping to head to Mom's on Wednesday.  Jim technically only gets Thursday off so he is going to ask tomorrow or Tuesday about taking off Wed and Fri.  Keep your fingers crossed!

Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment