I have started a couple of posts and then had to run. Things around here have been plugging along. Nothing like trick or treating in the snow....
Parrish has a girlfriend who is a junior. Lord help me. I really wish I could go back in time to when he was 2 and just wander the zoo with him again.
Belle was a bunny for halloween. Ya know how hard it is to find a size 12-14 bunny costume with a pink satin belly? Right, I had to make it. But at least she was warm in the snow as it was made of fur.
We are going to Atlanta for Thanksgiving. My mom is taking Belle on a Disney cruise the Sun-Wed. before. She is really excited (and a bit nervous).
I went to Atlanta a month ago to help my friend Erin. You can follow her husband Todd's story here http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/toddcantrell Prayers are welcome.
xoxo
j
No comments:
Post a Comment