For a good while corinne was resistant to even discussing
private school.
Now she seems open to 'just looking'.
I'm sure we can find a way to send her to private
school....just cannot imagine her in those uniforms!!
(st Agnes...think those candy-striper style jumpers in pale
yellow, light blue, and pale pink!!! on teenagers!!!!
Last wed. she went to school in her volleyball jersey( they do it for team spirit),
black skirt and her boots!!
Keith's cousin posted a pic of her 8th grade daughter in a Peter-pan collar!!!
I think this is coming from the fact that a few people have changed schools to accommodate their parents'work arrangements.
I like the network of friends she has. they are more my speed than
the private school bunch that I know that seem $$ conscious.
Parents too.
Oh boy do I sound like a snob.
Corinne goes to 2 different youth groups on sunday nights, she picks the one
she wants to go to. anyway, our church youth group is planning a mission trip to
Chicago!! $$$$$600.00
Whoa, I do not think mission work should cost me so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment